Sunday, February 6, 2011

EOS Lemon Drop Lip Balm Sphere

When I first discovered the EOS balms last year, I was not their biggest fan, but that has since changed, and now I carry one with me at all times.  

The Lemon drop is by far my favorite EOS Lip balm sphere!  Not only is it packed with soothing Shea butter, antioxidant rich vitamin E, & jojoba oil.  It's the only sphere thus far that contains SPF 15.




I find that this one in particular is more moisturizing and creamier than the rest.  It's yellow ball of sweetness reminds me of a lemon meringue pie or lemon cupcakes with sweet icing. Yum yum yum!

 This is everything I need in a balm.  What a gem! 

I purchased mine from Walgreens, but you can also find it at CVS and Target.  They come in four additional flavors:  summer fruit, honeysuckle, honeydew, medicated tangerine and sweet mint.  They are .25oz/7g





7 comments:

  1. I wish they had these on base since everyone keeps talking about them! Great post Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check ebay hun. They have them for $3 there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this for my lil girl. She was so happy. No wonder! LOL I'd love to collect them all. Great post! Thanks for sharing Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EOS lip balms. I'm still on the hunt for the medicated tangerine. p.s. Im SO excited you started a blog. I will be looking forward to the dentals tips you have. My request is anything you have for coffee drinkers regarding keeping our teeth white :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the EOS Balms they are amazing!!
    Now following!
    Check out my blog sometime!
    http://amy-beths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your review of EOS lip balms seems to be the most genuine and honest.Good job indeed.

    Hydrating Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete